Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You have got to be kidding me


Yesterday afternoon, right before I was supposed to leave work, I get a google chat message from the hubby. Here is our convo as it transpires.

Hubby: Tv broke
Me: what?
Hubby: on phone with nintendo
Me: huh?
Hubby: Wii remote broke
Me: are you serious?
Me: ??????

He doesn't respond to my questions and I had to leave work. My mind puts two and two together, I figure he means the Wii remote broke and somehow hit the tv. I got home and he showed me what had happened. Him and his friend were playing Tiger Woods Golf, when the the plastic piece holding the wrist strap broke, thus hitting the tv.

Now a couple of months ago, we bought a new 46" LCD tv. It had taken a lot of convincing from the hubby, to even get me to agree to buy the darn thing and now it doesn't work. It was freaking expensive. You have got to be kidding me. Ugh!!

Nintendo is supposed to call in 2 days to schedule a time to come out and take a look at the the Wii remote and TV. I so hope they take of it but I'm not counting on it.

How frustrating!

3 comments on "You have got to be kidding me"

JennB on July 16, 2008 at 7:25 AM said...

Oh geez! I'm sorry. I can imagine what you're feeling. Keep us posted on what they do

Brandy on July 16, 2008 at 8:47 AM said...

Holy crap I swear the Wiis should come w/some type of tennis net. :(

I hope they take care of the damages. How frusterating.

Amy on July 16, 2008 at 10:40 AM said...

Oh no! That sucks. I hope they take care of everything for you.

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal