Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Take A Bow


Cari at My Blessed Life and Jenny over at Jenny.Lee both awarded me the following award.



Thanks girls! If you haven't had a chance to check out their blogs head on over there and take a look.

So the rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

So in no particular order:

I Do... Now What?

Country Mouse Tails


The Newlyweds Next Door

Life, Among Other Things

Jon and Alyssa

A Walk in My Shoes



Angie Eats Peace


Life and Times of Sarah Elizabeth


Laughter Always

6 comments on "Take A Bow"

Bekah on January 7, 2009 at 10:26 AM said...

congrats on receiving it and thanks so much for passing it on to me!!

IzzysMa on January 7, 2009 at 2:21 PM said...

Thanks so much!!! And you definitely deserve it as well.

Angie Eats Peace on January 7, 2009 at 7:34 PM said...

Aw. Thanks so much!

IzzysMa on January 11, 2009 at 10:10 PM said...

Ps Check out my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well! Just checking in to say "hi". I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn - I just wanted to tell you that I have moved from My Blessed Life to www.newlywed09.blogspot.com.

I hope you'll check it out.

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal