Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Couldn't Resist


I seriously love leggings for babies! Ivy currently has two pair and she wears them quite often. Other than being cute, they are also great for diaper changes.

Here is Ivy rocking some:



So today, when I saw these on the Babysteals.com, I couldn't resist and bought her some. I can't wait for them to arrive!



4 comments on "I Couldn't Resist"

Sweet Little Lovings on September 24, 2010 at 7:49 AM said...

Ivy is such a little cutie in her leggings!
I love baby leggings! :o) I think Hannah had like 8 pairs when she was little. She doesn't fit into them anymore, though. But now that Fall is upon us, I might have to buy some in a larger size for her!

Bekah on September 24, 2010 at 10:07 AM said...

i love baby legs!! matt doesnt love them, but i only buy boy ones with trucks and such so its not too girly right?

Courtney on September 24, 2010 at 10:34 AM said...

We love baby legs too! I actually saw them on babysteals yesterday. So glad you that you got some. They are also great for crawling and protecting those little knees. My SIL used to put them under my neices dressed during the fall/winter to keep her legs warm.

Robyn on September 24, 2010 at 5:00 PM said...

Bekah: David insisted that boys can't wear them. Maybe if they had trucks on them he might change his mind! :)

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal