Monday, October 6, 2008

Please Pray


Take a second today to read and pray for Staci, Spencer and baby Issac!


He Will Carry Me


Tomorrow their lives will be changed forever and they need everyone's prayers.

P.S. Grab a tissue before hand.

5 comments on "Please Pray"

IzzysMa on October 6, 2008 at 9:50 AM said...

This is just so sad. They will definitely be in my thoughts.

IzzysMa on October 6, 2008 at 9:51 AM said...

This is just so sad. They will definitely be in my thoughts. I can't even imagine what they are going thru.

Valerie on October 6, 2008 at 2:23 PM said...

Their story is heart wrenching. They are definately in my prayers.

Alicia on October 6, 2008 at 6:31 PM said...

Thanks for posting this. I will be praying!!!

Witness My Fitness on October 7, 2008 at 10:13 AM said...

I read the update this morning. I couldn't imagine going the majority of my pregnancy knowing that my baby my not live. My heart aches for them. I have been praying for them since I saw your post yesterday and I asked Troy to pray for them as well. It is very sobering. Very sobering.

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal