Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Well it's definitely been awhile since I last blogged, a little over 8 months and needless to say a lot has happened during that time.

Last time I blogged, Ivy was 10 months old, crawling, toothless and very much a baby still and fast forward to now and she is a toddler, running around everywhere and talking up a storm. Her little personality is coming out more and more each day and she is such a joy in our lives.

Ours lives have become so busy and with myself working, I find little time to blog, let alone any time to sit down and relax in general. I look at my blog, which I had hoped would be a documentation of Ivy's growth and her life and I get a little sad. There are times where I think back and I can't remember when she hit certain milestones and it's only been a couple of months. It all seems like one big blur. In 10 years from now, how I am going to remember anything from this stage?!


So, I'm not making any huge goals in regards to blogging more often. Better to start off small right? I think maybe once a month is good.

And photos are always enjoyed by everyone....



16 months old





18 months old

2 comments on " "

Angelina on February 10, 2012 at 8:55 AM said...

She is a doll!

Sweet Little Lovings on February 11, 2012 at 9:02 PM said...

She has gotten so big! What a cutie! I'm looking forward to you getting back in the blogging scene! :o)

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal