Friday, May 30, 2008

Trish over at Fertile Hope


I found Trish's blog Fertile Hope, awhile ago by clicking on someone's blog roll and I have been reading faithfully ever since. I have read about their trying to conceive struggles, pregnancy announcement and now at 26 weeks gestation, her diagnosis of having Pre-Eclampsia. Check out her blog and pray for her, her husband and the baby! They are going to have a long journey ahead of them and they need all the help that they can get!

Fertile Hope

1 comments on "Trish over at Fertile Hope"

Witness My Fitness on May 30, 2008 at 7:09 PM said...

I just read Trish's blog. Wow. I will be praying for her and the baby.

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal