Monday, February 25, 2008

Blogging Brick Wall


It's been exactly a week since I last blogged, which is kinda sad. I feel like I have hit a blogging brick wall. All last week, I kept trying to think of something to blog about. I would think of something and then think to myself, nah no one would be that interested in reading about that. Maybe I am over analyzing it too much? Or we just had a boring week, I don't know.

I didn't even cook anything that I found too interesting to share. I did make Chicken Stuffed Shells, which I found on Annie's Eats. Everyone said they loved it, but I didn't really like it so that's probably why I didn't blog about it. I think what happened was that while eating it, I realized that I am not really into heavy pasta dish's like lasagna or mostacolli. If you like these types of dish's I really suggest trying this recipe.

Anyways, I am getting off topic. Back to the blogging brick wall, is there anything that you guys like reading about? Anything you want to know more about the hubby and I?

P.S. I am so glad the spelling function is working again because I am the worst speller in the world! :)

3 comments on "Blogging Brick Wall"

Anonymous said...

C'mon, Robyn!! We want to know all about what you're up to! You have to just write even if you think others don't find it interesting, because we DO find it interesting!! I've felt like that before, and I still posted about Zoe's toilet stories!! ;) Keep writing, girlfriend!!

Angie Eats Peace on February 25, 2008 at 6:02 PM said...

I feel like that sometimes too...

I would love to read/see more of your art or read about your more of your creative interests.

I always love the cooking stuff, too!

Brandy on February 26, 2008 at 2:16 PM said...

oh wow you'll write about ANYTHING. hee hee

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal