Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Help a girl out!


My friend Brenda and her fiance Edgar, have been selected as finalists in contest for a free wedding photographer for their wedding. This is where you guys come in, the photographer is taking votes for which couple should win in his comment section. Please go and vote for Brenda and Edgar, as they really deserve to have some amazing wedding photos!

Maloman Photography

Also, you can read about Brenda's version of what has happened on her blog: Devious Moon. Go and vote! Help a girl out!

In my world, I took yesterday off from work as I was sick again! I slept the entire day, in hopes of kicking this colds butt! I also, watched some America's Next Top Model that I had on tivo. I made myself some chicken tortilla soup for dinner. It was yummy! David and I, then went and voted. I couldn't let this cold stop me from participating. Our voting place was right around the corner which was nice but it was at a mortuary which was a little weird.

The weekend was good, but went by oh so quickly. Lunch and gab fest with the girls on Saturday. On Sunday, we had a few people over to watch the Superbowl. We had lots of good food and I also made my own salsa. This is a huge feat for this Midwestern girl, as Mexican food in my house growing up was the premade hard taco shells and some ground beef cooked in taco mix! Going out to eat mexican food consisted of going to Taco Bell! So thanks to the girls at work for giving me advice on how to make some good salsa, so I didn't have to serve some from jar!

2 comments on "Help a girl out!"

Nanette on February 6, 2008 at 12:35 PM said...

I voted! :)

Brenda on February 7, 2008 at 9:18 PM said...

Thank you Robyn! <3

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal