Monday, October 22, 2007

6 Months! Wohoo!!




As of yesterday, October 21st, David and I have been married for 6 months now! It has gone by so quickly! It is amazing how each day goes by quicker than the day before. I can't even imagine how quickly time will pass once we have kids and get older. We were engaged for a year and it never seemed like the day would come and now we are half way through our first year!

Life is proving to be busier and busier every day. This past weekend was busy. On Saturday, us girls celebrated Jenni's birthday at Color Me Mine. I unfortunately don't have any pictures because my camera decided to not work on me. We had a lot of fun. I painted a bowl with oranges and blossoms on it for my kitchen. Hopefully it will turn out well once it is fired. Afterwards, Jenni's husband threw a surprise party for her. He grilled carne asada and it was good!


(This is of everyone at Color Me Mine. I stole this from Jenni's myspace! :))

David spent the day with some guys from church at the UCLA vs. CAL game. They call their annual outing to a UCLA game, "Meat Fest". I made brownies for him to take the night before and I guess everyone loved them. I cheated as they were from a box. Sssh, don't tell anyone! David said the game was great and he had a good time.

Sunday afternoon, I cleaned after church and David took a nap. I have been seriously slacking on the cleaning list but I did get a lot done and the apartment looks pretty good except the office! But we can just close that door if any guests come by! :) For dinner we celebrated our friend Scott's birthday. It was a birthday packed weekend for sure. All of us met at Yard house for dinner and drinks. David and I ordered this good dish called, Garlic Chicken Noodles. It had asparagus(yummm), edamame beans, noodles, chicken, smoked tofu, and mushrooms in it. I really wanted a martini but I couldn't convince myself to spend $10.00 on a drink! Oh well! Overall, the weekend was fun and definitely not long enough!

2 comments on "6 Months! Wohoo!!"

Marlin Munoz on October 24, 2007 at 9:00 AM said...

Happy Anniversary! Why does it seem like your wedding was yesterday? Marlene and I miss you both, we need to get together soon!

Angie Eats Peace on October 25, 2007 at 9:36 PM said...

Happy 6monthiversary!

Is Color Me Mine in Rancho? I want to try that!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal