Monday, October 8, 2007

How addicted am I?


I used to be addicted to Dr Pepper. David used to joke around that it was my crack, as I would drink 3 or 4 cans a day! Way to many! So that lasted until I started getting kidney stones and was told by my doctor that I couldn't drink caffeine anymore. It was really hard to cut back, but I have been very good the last year. I now limit myself to one soda a week with caffeine. After, I got over the Dr Pepper adiction I soon had another though. When David and I got engaged, I then became addicted to the talk boards on the knot and wedding planning. Since, the wedding is done my new addiction started to form. Can you guess? Well, I just took a quiz and here are my results!

70%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

100% Free Personals from JustSayHi



Anybody know of a support group that I can join?!

2 comments on "How addicted am I?"

Angie Eats Peace on October 8, 2007 at 8:47 PM said...

I have the same problems.
I was up to about 3 diet cokes a day, I try to keep it down to only one a day now, but sometimes that one is 32 oz.

I am waaay addicted to the online stuff too.

Leslie on October 9, 2007 at 4:01 PM said...

I couldn't see what you're 70% addicted to. For some reason it's not coming up. But hopefully whatever it is is good for you. :) By the way, I'm off Dr. Pepper too.

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal