Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagged


I have finally been tagged by Brenda!

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
(1) Car Hop in high school
(2) Sales Associate
(3) Claims Adjuster
(4) Claims Processor

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
(1) "Emma"
(2) "Office Space"
(3) "You've Got Mail"
(4) Since its getting close to Christmas, "Elf"

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
(1) The Office
(2) House
(3) Beauty and the Geek
(4) America's Next Top Model

Four Places I Have Vacationed
(1) Hawaii
(2) Colorado
(3) Vancover, British Columbia
(4) Cancun

Four of My Favorite Dishes
(1) Sushi
(2) anything with shrimp
(3) homemade mac n cheese
(4) Spaghetti

Four Websites I Visit Daily
(1) The Nest
(2) Myspace
(3) Tmz
(4) Drudgereport

Four Places I Would Rather Be
(1) With David
(2) Hawaii
(3) Somewhere Tropical
(4) Italy

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
(1) Courtney
(2) Melissa
(3) Kresta
(4) Everyone has already done it

2 comments on "Tagged"

Brandy on October 16, 2007 at 9:06 PM said...

Dang girl you're fast! DOH! I forgot about TMZ :/ Gotta keep up w/the latest brit drama ;) lol

Angie Eats Peace on October 16, 2007 at 10:36 PM said...

I would have totally tagged you, but for some reason, I thought you had already done it...
I love "Elf" too! I'm singing....

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal