Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Best Game Show Ever!



We watched the new show Wipeout last night and I think we all died laughing! Have you ever been so bored with regular TV and found yourself watching the Japanese game show, where they have to do these crazy obstacle courses? Well maybe you haven't, but the hubby and I have on a couple of occasions and it's quite funny. So, when we saw the preview for Wipeout we knew we had to watch it.

Anyways, we had Scott and Rachel over for dinner and we all watched Wipeout. All of us were laughing so much. I don't know what is more funny, the people bouncing in between these huge red balls like a pinball or the commentator's snarky comments. If you haven't seen it you need to mark you calendar for next week, it's on ABC at 8pm. Did you write it down? Ok, good!

Hopefully, Wipeout will provide us all some good summer entertainment till the new fall season starts!

7 comments on "The Best Game Show Ever!"

Brandy on June 25, 2008 at 8:08 AM said...

Oh boo! I was out late w/friends. However it was quite fun watching drunks be crazy stupid instead of being the crazy stupid drunk. :) I'll have to watch it next week!

Amy on June 25, 2008 at 10:32 AM said...

J.R. and I kept asking why in the world would you agree to do something like that, especially after you've seen everyone else make themselves look like fools. Definitely very funny.

Sweet Little Lovings on June 25, 2008 at 11:18 AM said...

Man, I missed it...

If its any where near as funny as the commercial they have for it then it has to be great! I'll have to make sure to watch it next week.

Becki on June 25, 2008 at 2:45 PM said...

Dang, I've gotta see this next week.

Erika on June 25, 2008 at 6:44 PM said...

DANG IT!!

I missed it....I always do that whenever there is a new show I wanna see!!

Next week for sure.

Sara on June 27, 2008 at 7:43 AM said...

I missed it but saw previews on TV and I was rolling on the floor. Cant wait til next week!!

Nanette on June 30, 2008 at 10:09 PM said...

You should totally check out Ninja Warrior on cable network G4. It's awesome!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal