Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Too much CSI


Recently, David and I have been watching a lot of CSI: Las Vegas. We do not like the Miami or New York versions at all! It has to be Las Vegas version, as the characters are so much better. The hubby loves Grissom and I can't narrow down a favorite character. I love them all!

The DVR is set to record it and we currently have 11 episodes that we need to watch. Everyday there are more and more of them. I think there are at least 3 or 4 reruns shown everyday! Last night though, we decided to have a relaxing evening just at home. Which I definitely needed by the way! Way to much socializing was done this weekend and I needed a break! We watched 3 episodes and after the last one, we had to get out of the house and take a walk and clear our minds!

There is a point when you know you have been watching to much of one TV show and that is when you start dreaming about it! That's what has happened to me the last couple of nights. I think we need to take a break from CSI or only watch 1 an evening and not 3!

5 comments on "Too much CSI"

Nicole on June 11, 2008 at 11:20 AM said...

We watched enough CSI reruns to decide to start from Season 1 and go all the way through (since you miss a lot of the character plot threads if you jump around). We've been going slowly with it, but we're just about caught up through season 6. By the end of summer we'll probably actually be current with the show. It's fun, though I hate to admit to having wasted that much time. At least it's something we do together =)

Robyn on June 11, 2008 at 11:23 AM said...

Nicole- I suggested doing that but the hubby then reminded me that we are trying to do that with House and we haven't even gotten through the first season yet! :)

Brandy on June 11, 2008 at 11:48 AM said...

Hey you're onto something! I dreamt about the babies from Jon & Kate plus 8 last night. I swear as soon as we've watched them all 10 more episodes appear!

I feel your pain.

Amy on June 11, 2008 at 1:34 PM said...

I agree about the Las Vegas CSI. I can tolerate the NY one, but the Miami one? No way. David whatshisface irritates the crap out of me.

As far as watching so much of a show you dream about it, I can relate. A few years ago I watched 24 for the first time. Got hooked. But then realized I didn't understand all the character stories. So I spent that summer watching 24 until I was caught up. Those shows are so intense. I knew I was watching too much when my heart started to race. I had to stop for a bit.

This summers watching? The Office.

Becki on June 11, 2008 at 3:26 PM said...

I dont like the Miami one eiter, NY is fine though. Did you just start watching it? Enjoy!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal