Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our Kitchen Table


Since, I posted pictures of the living room, I have gotten several requests to see more pictures of our place and until now I just hadn't take any. We recently started having dinner with my brother in law and his wife Melissa on a weekly basis. We have been switching places each week and so far I think it has been going pretty well.

This week was my turn and I decided to make stir fry. I stopped by Trader Joe's on the way home to pick up snap peas, when their flowers caught my eye. I saw a white and green bouquet and thought it would go perfectly on the kitchen table.

So here is my table all set for dinner. It doesn't always look like this!



2 comments on "Our Kitchen Table"

Angie Eats Peace on June 7, 2008 at 4:01 PM said...

TJ's has the best flowers. Gorgeous.
I love the orange in your kitchen, it gives the place a lovely pop.

Witness My Fitness on June 8, 2008 at 8:51 PM said...

The stir fry was really good! I had the leftovers and enjoyed every bite! :)

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal