Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today is my Friday


I am totally looking forward to having tomorrow off! There lots of little errands that I need to get done. My schedule so far is to hit up the local farmers market. Hopefully find some fresh flowers, then off to get a pedicure, go to the post office, get the car washed, buy presents and a new dress for the two weddings that we have this weekend and do some cleaning. Whew! I should be quite busy tomorrow running around doing everything. It's defnitely a good busy though!

I have been doing some what better, about going to sleep earlier. It's going to take some getting used too. I just need to be diligent and remind myself it's not worth staying up with David, if I am going to super tired and grumpy the next day. Sometimes you just gotta do things you don't want too.

Anyways, it should be a good weekend! The second wedding we are going to is in San Diego, so we will be staying down there Saturday night. I need to look into something we can do down there on Sunday. We have done the zoo, Seaport Village, the San Diego Museum of Art and Sea World is a little too much.

Anybody have any suggestions?

7 comments on "Today is my Friday"

kim on June 26, 2008 at 12:14 PM said...

Padres are in town.

There's also the fair going on right now, too.

JennB on June 26, 2008 at 1:09 PM said...

You sound so busy!
Hey there's always the Birch Aquarium at Scripps. It's similar to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach though. A Padres game sounds like fun too.

Brandy on June 26, 2008 at 1:32 PM said...

It's a drive but there's a cute little town called Julian that has delicious home made pastries & a local italian resteraunt that's to die for. A lot of tourist go there for the pies :)

Hope you have fun!

Nicole on June 26, 2008 at 5:26 PM said...

How about Balboa Park?

Erika on June 26, 2008 at 7:07 PM said...

Hmmmm....How about gas Light District???

They have some nice restaurant and shops.

or, Old Town SD....which is an old town from like the 1800's.

They have this darling little red school house that i love.

Rachel on June 29, 2008 at 9:43 PM said...

I hope you had a great weekend! Let us know how it was!

Nanette on June 29, 2008 at 9:57 PM said...

Chiming in late, but I hope you had a great weekend, too!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal