Friday, June 13, 2008

Me as a Mosiac




I got this from Sara. here’s the idea:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into flickr search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into big huge lab’s mosaic maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

The questions:
1. what is your first name?
2. what is your favorite food? right now?
3. what high school did you go to?
4. what is your favorite color?
5. who is your celebrity crush?
6. what is your favorite drink?
7. what is your dream vacation?
8. what is your favorite dessert?
9. what do you want to be when you grow up?
10. what do you love most in life?
11. what is one word that describes you?
12. what is your flickr name?

This was fun! Thanks Sara!

4 comments on "Me as a Mosiac"

Becki on June 13, 2008 at 3:30 PM said...

That's a cool idea, I think I'll steal it from you!

Angie Eats Peace on June 13, 2008 at 6:22 PM said...

neat!

Erika on June 14, 2008 at 4:14 PM said...

Hi Robin,

I'm Erika and i have been following your blog for quite sometime.

found you on Leslie's blog.

Don't know if you remember me but I'm Jimbosgirl from the knot.

anyway, I like this idea I'm going to do this on mine......as soon as I figure out how too....LOL

Robyn on June 14, 2008 at 11:29 PM said...

Hi Erika! I do remember you! You should stop by the nest sometime!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal