Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's a Sizzler!


I was watching the news this morning while getting ready for work, when I heard the weather forecast for the next couple of days is going to hot, hot, hot! It's officially summer! According to Channel 7, the Inland Empire is going to be 102 today, tomorrow 103 and Friday 106! We will definitely be staying inside and trying to stay cool or maybe even hit up the pool!

As I just wrote that, I realized that we had already planned a trip to Disneyland for Friday! Our passes are about to expire, in 7 days, so we have to go! Maybe we will head over to California Adventure and go on Grizzly River Run. It's always too cold when we go and I am not a big fan of walking around all wet. Hmmm, we also have reservations at the Blue Bayou. Not sure I want to be all wet while trying to have a nice dinner. Maybe they will be wrong! Here's to hoping it won't be as hot as they predict!

Anyways, it's going to be hot the next couple of days, so drink lot's of water everyone and stay cool!

7 comments on "It's a Sizzler!"

JennB on June 18, 2008 at 9:17 AM said...

Hot! Yuck, summer is here! What time are your dinner reservations? If it's 100+ you will definately dry out in no time

Robyn on June 18, 2008 at 9:19 AM said...

Our reservatios are at 7:30. I figured we would leave Riverside around 4:30 and with traffic and parking get into the park around 5:30. That leaves us with 2 hours before dinner.

Amy on June 18, 2008 at 11:09 AM said...

I really hate this heat. Thanks for reminding me that I want to go to Disneyland. Hmm maybe I can convince dh to take me soon. I'm craving a Dole Whip. Yum!

Brandy on June 18, 2008 at 11:54 AM said...

EW 100 plus :( that's no bueno to the complaining preggo chick.

Have fun in disneyland! I'm super jealous.

Becki on June 18, 2008 at 2:51 PM said...

My husband went to an Angel's game on monday and said it was waaay cooler in Anaheim than here in Riverside. Let us know how the Blus Bayou is, we have a res next week!

Emily on June 21, 2008 at 10:22 PM said...

I want to go to Disneyland! I've never been. I don't care how old I get - I still want to go!

Nanette on June 22, 2008 at 7:59 AM said...

I hope you've been able to keep cool, my friend!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal