Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What Honey?


Every since I was little, I used to talk in my sleep. A couple of times, I have even scarred people by sleep walking. In about 3rd grade, I was in girl scouts and we went on a trip to Minnesota. We stayed the night in a cave and sometime during the night I was sleep walking. Boy, did I scare my troop leaders. A cave is not exactly the safest place to do that!

Thankfully, I have out grown the sleep walking, but I still talk in my sleep! Ever since getting married, David is always telling me about what I say at night. He even jokes to other people, about how all of a sudden I will be sitting upright in bed and talking in clear, full on sentences. Now, I never remember anything the next morning and he never wakes me up. From what I have said, he believes that I am normally dreaming about work.

Everyone always asks me if David snores or talks in his sleep and that I know of he doesn't. In reality, he probably does but because I am such a deep sleeper and I can sleep through almost everything. Well what do you know! He does talk in his sleep and it was about a food! Just the other night, I was startled awake by him talking. He said something about, "Westend cafe is not good. Well, actually it's horrible." I couldn't believe it! I was thinking to myself, I have to write this down because I can't forget. Well, I was too darn sleepy to actually write it down. Thankfully, I remembered and when I told him in the morning he couldn't believe it.

So now when he tells people that I talk in my sleep, I can say that he does so as well!

3 comments on "What Honey?"

JennB on June 17, 2008 at 12:43 PM said...

Oh that's too funny! I'm glad you have some ammo now!

Brandy on June 17, 2008 at 1:16 PM said...

Wow you sleep talk AND walk? I'm glad you "caught" David. hee hee

Becki on June 17, 2008 at 4:34 PM said...

Too funny! My hubby makes wierd noises sometimes and then a couple weeks ago he kept saying no over and over. I really want to videotape it.

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal