Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog Changes


For a couple of weeks now, I have been working on a new layout for my blog. Hopefully, it will be done soon, so I can be an AW and show off what I have accomplished. I started out knowing nothing about html and thanks to Amy, she directed me to a couple of how to blogs for changing your layout.

Several weeks later, I still know nothing, hehe. Most of what I have changed has been through a lot of trial and error. Making slight changes with the code and messing up and having to start over. I have a new appreciation for anyone that designs websites!

The overall look will be similar, but little changes will be in place to make it more unique. Almost everything is done, except the font colors, which I need to tweak and a couple of small items that need changing. I am getting to the point though, where I just want to it to be done. Because of this, I have become very unmotivated to finish it. The thought of sitting down and working on it is very unappealing right now.

I think that maybe by setting a goal of when I want it to be done, might help motivate myself to get it finished. So, I have decided that my goal is to have it all done by the end of the week. Let's see if I can accomplish this.

1 comments on "Blog Changes"

JennB on November 12, 2008 at 4:49 PM said...

You're better than me. I won't do my own at all.I think the blog looks great!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal