Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Traditions and Favorites


Tomorrow is officially December and I figure it's time to start thinking about Christmas! So here is a little meme that I got from Brandy. 25 questions as there are 25 days left till Christmas!
Feel free to copy and post on your blog!

Here goes:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper mostly unless the item is hard to wrap then I just throw it in a bag

2. Real tree or Artificial? real, I love the smell!

3. When do you put up the tree? well last year we put it up the day after Thanksgiving. Within like a week or two it was so dead! So we are waiting a little bit longer this year.

4. When do you take the tree down? after new years.

5. Do you like eggnog? No gross!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? plastic dish set and drying rack when I was 3

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad

8. Easiest person to buy for? David

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I would like one though.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? haha, neither. I'm lazy

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmmmm, I don't really know. I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? about 2 to 3 weeks prior

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope, actually I haven't

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's shortbread cookies and mashed potatoes

16. Lights on the tree? of course

17. Favorite Christmas song? I can't really pick one, but I do really love Ella Fitzgerald's Christmas album

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? different every year

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? nope

20. Angel on the treetop, star or…? I like both, we don't have either actually. I looked around for one last year and didn't find any that I liked

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? traffic and parking

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No real theme or color. I do like Hallmark ornaments

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? curtains for my bedroom

25. Most favorite Christmas Tradition? growing up we always went to the midnight Christmas Eve service. I loved it because they always sang Silent Night and they would turn off the lights and we would have candles. Then at the end of the service every year they played, Go tell it on the Mountain.

1 comments on "Christmas Traditions and Favorites"

Brandy on December 1, 2008 at 9:18 AM said...

What a wonderful tradition. :)

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal