Tuesday, November 25, 2008

H is for...


Nicole over at Delirity posted this cute meme so I am doing it as well.

The rules: You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.

Here is is my list for the letter H:

1. Husband: I love David of course. I am married to him aren't I. I could write out a ton of things I love about him, but I will keep it short. I love his sense of humor, how he is great with kids. He makes me smile.

2. Hotdogs: especially Chicago Style. Yummm! One of several things I miss about home.

3. Hawaii: We went there on our honeymoon and loved it. Kauai was so beautiful and relaxing. We would love to go back one of these days. Hopefully soon!

4. House MD: This is currently one of our favorite shows. Since, we started watching midway through the show, we decided to catch up by getting it on netflix.

5. Hiking: I love to get away from the hustle and bustle by enjoying nature and getting some exercise at the same time.

6. Hugs: these are great when you have had a bad day.

7. Holidays: all the amazing food and Christmas music is my favorite part of the holidays.

8. Hotels: There is something fun about staying in a hotel. Probably because you always associate them with trips.

9. Hashbrown Casserole from Cracker Barrel: While David was in Arizona this last weekend, he kept sending me picture messages of his food. This included pictures of hashbrown casserole. I was very jealous!

10. Hydrangeas: I love how they come in so many different colors like white, blue and purple. They are so pretty!

9 comments on "H is for..."

Alicia on November 25, 2008 at 1:53 PM said...

I love Christmas music! I am trying REALLY hard to wait until Friday to play it but I'm baking today so I'm having a really hard time not playing any. I think I may give in soon. :)

Brandy on November 25, 2008 at 3:27 PM said...

I love Hydrangeas! But they're so expensive. :p

Hashbrown casserole? That sound soooo good.

JennB on November 25, 2008 at 5:04 PM said...

Hashbrown cassarole is sooo good. I wish we had Cracker Barrels out here. I love hotels too.

Alicia on November 25, 2008 at 11:02 PM said...

I love Christmas music! Although I'm usually a stickler about not listening to it until after Christmas I gave in this year. Oh well. This game looks fun! :)

Robyn on November 26, 2008 at 7:10 AM said...

Alicia- if you want to participate, you can be letter F.

IzzysMa on November 26, 2008 at 8:40 AM said...

I love cracker barrel. I really think we should start a petition to get one opened over here.

Robyn on November 26, 2008 at 8:42 AM said...

Kat- We definitely need one here! You can be the letter N if you want to participate.

Becki on November 27, 2008 at 5:50 PM said...

There really is something wonderful about hotels. This is fun, count me in :)

Robyn on November 27, 2008 at 10:22 PM said...

Becki- How about the letter R?

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal