Monday, November 10, 2008

No Words


I am completely at a loss of words right now. It's been a little over a week of Nablopomo and I don't feel like blogging at all. This is when I would normally take a break and not worry about it for a couple of days. So since, I need to still blog even though I don't feel like it, here are some random thoughts.

~ The weather has been so nice the last couple of days. I am sad that it is supposed to warm up again towards the end of the week.

~ In the morning, the apartment has been cold. So cold, that if I had my way I would turn on the heat. I don't though, because David would then be hot. He is always hot and I am always cold.

~ I think I have been lazy in all aspects of my life right now. I desperately need to go to the grocery store, as we are quickly running out of food. Maybe I will go tomorrow. But you know what, that's what I said yesterday and the day before that.

~ I took a bunch of Halloween candy to work today and by noon all of it was gone! I couldn't believe it.

~ Work is full of drama. Please leave me out of it.

~ I keep thinking that it is Tuesday and then I get all bummed when I realize that it is really Monday.

~ We are going to the Getty Villa this weekend. I am really looking forward to it. I have been wanting to go since early summer and we finally have a chance to go. Either David or I will take lots of pictures.


Well, it's time for bed. Even though tomorrow is Veterans Day and I have the day off, I am still tired. So that's it for today. Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel more motivation to blog.

2 comments on "No Words"

Amy on November 10, 2008 at 10:57 PM said...

I'm feeling the same way about NaBloPoMo. Hang in there. We can do it! :)

Witness My Fitness on November 11, 2008 at 11:28 AM said...

You have the day off? That is awesome! I can't believe all that candy was gone by noon! What do people do, stash a bunch away in their desk drawers???

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal