Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures


This is kinda of a random post, but here goes. I have been really bad about posting pictures of us and different things we have done the last several months. I recently came across a bunch of pictures on the hubby's computer and also on mine. So, I thought I would share.

Angels game.


We were so far up this game and the Angels were killed!


The next day though a friend gave us tickets for the second row along the 3rd baseline. They were the most amazing seats!


Unfortunately they lost again.


David and the guys for the USC opener.



I had also wanted to post some pictures of a wedding we went to this summer, along with some other photos and I can not remember for the life of me where they are saved. I have spent awhile now looking for them and I can't find them. I guess that will have to be it for today. It's way past my bedtime.

0 comments on "Pictures, Pictures, Pictures"

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal