Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Table


I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year, because I am cooking the day after Thanksgiving again. Since our place is so small, we won't be eating at the actual table though, so I hadn't really looked into table setting because of this. I was thinking the other day, that even though we won't be sitting there I could still I have some sort of centerpiece with the food around it.

Currently, this is what the table looks like.



Here is the living room.


Compared to what it normally looks like except for the layout change.


I found these pictures from online of fall decorations that I really like. Hopefully, I can get some inspiration from them.

From Country Living





Martha Stewart



Sunset



3 comments on "Thanksgiving Table"

Amy on November 17, 2008 at 11:34 PM said...

Very cute ideas!

Check out my blog!

Jon and alyssa on November 18, 2008 at 10:58 AM said...

Our house has a small dinning room too. The living room, and dinner room is a shared space. This year we are having both our families over, sooo we have decided, depending on the weather, we are getting two long tables together in the backyard. If not, we'll have the two tables across the living/ dinning room. So, it will be cozy. Let everyone know what your cooking with recipes!

Becki on November 18, 2008 at 4:26 PM said...

Your place is adorable, I love all of the ideas!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal