Thursday, November 20, 2008

Turkey Dreams


The other day, I had a dream that wasn't a nightmare, but it did leave me feeling nervous. My dream was about Thanksgiving and how I forgot to buy the turkey! Who dreams about that! Well, I guess I do!

I woke up on Thanksgiving day and went to prepare everything, only to find out I hadn't gone to the grocery store! From what I remember, I was in a frenzy trying to find a grocery store that was open. I kept thinking to myself, even if I found a grocery store that open, there wouldn't be enough time to brine it since it takes at least 24 hours. Oh the horror, that I couldn't brine the turkey. Really, I was that upset that I couldn't brine it? It's not like you have to brine it or the meal would be ruined.

Anyways, I don't really remember much after the brine part. I do remember in the morning, being a little worried that I didn't have time in real life to pick up everything. I had to remind myself that Thanksgiving was over a week away! I laugh now just thinking about it.

2 comments on "Turkey Dreams"

Just Me on November 20, 2008 at 9:19 PM said...

LOL @ the Turkeytastrophy!

Lindsey on November 21, 2008 at 7:56 AM said...

Awww! I have weird dreams like this too before big events!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal