Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've Been Missing Out



I finally tried Starbucks, Pumpkin Spiced Latte and it is sooo good! I know I am late jumping on board with this one, but I never drink coffee. Now, I don't dislike coffee at all. In fact, I can't drink coffee because of the caffeine in it. Unfortunately, I am prone to kidney stones, so no coffee or no dark sodas.

Since, I have been on a pumpkin kick this fall, I decided to give it a try. Wow, is all I can say! I have been missing out!

3 comments on "I've Been Missing Out"

Angie Eats Peace on November 6, 2008 at 8:32 PM said...

You have been missing out! I found that they are too sweet for me, but if I get a regular soy latte with one pump of pumpkin, it's perfect.

JennB on November 6, 2008 at 8:53 PM said...

I still haven't tried one, but I keep thinking about it. I also want to try the salted caramel something or other. A salted caramel drink sounds good. Now I'm going to try one just because of this blog.

Leann on November 6, 2008 at 11:05 PM said...

glad you like you liked it! ok - now try the Salted Caramel hot chocolate...another good one =)

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal