Saturday, November 8, 2008

Too Many Choices


Why is it so hard to choose a menu for holidays? And why does food have to taste so good? I got my Cooking Light magazine a couple weeks ago, but only recently had a chance to sit down and look through it. Since, I did this I seriously don't know what I want to make! The November issue is packed with so many recipes that look amazing. I can't imagine what the December issue is going to be like!

Anyways, I have tabbed too many recipes to make. I figure I can share them with you, since I can't make them all. Here are the ones that caught my eye:

Tuscan Pork Tenderloin




Smashed Potatoes with Goat Cheese and Chives



Gratin of Cauliflower with Gruyere



Manchego-Jalapeno Beer Bread



Double-Ginger Pumpkin Flan



Pear Pie with Streusel Topping and Caramel Sauce



Also, don't get scared by the names of the recipes. They may sound hard, but normally Cooking Light recipes are quick and easy!

1 comments on "Too Many Choices"

Sarah Elizabeth on November 9, 2008 at 4:08 AM said...

I LOVE pear pie! It's been a family favorite for YEARS! This one looks so good, I had to pass it on to my mom for a new "twist" on her recipe!

Followers

 

Bliss ~ Félicité Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal